More Facts About Chandler, Arizona

Chandler, Arizona was named for a veterinarian, Dr. A. Chandler J. , who settled in the region in 1891. The town of Chandler majorly started in 1912, with the opening of the Hotel San Marcos in 1913.1920 the Town of Chandler formed, with Dr. Chandler as its first Mayor.

The San Marcos Resort and Spa is the most established golf resort in Arizona, and is situated in memorable downtown Chandler.

Chandler is situated in the East Valley, in the southeast piece of the Greater Phoenix zone. The city workplaces of Chandler are around 20 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.  For the most part, Tempe and Mesa are toward the north, Mesa and Gilbert are toward the east, and Phoenix is toward the west.  Chandler, Arizona covers around 70 square miles, and the rise of Chandler is around 1,216 feet.

Read More